Looking for things to do in Vienna? If you would like to visit one of the most-visited Vienna attractions by skipping the long lines - join this spectacular Schonbrunn palace tour. Discover one of the breathtaking castles in Austria and learn more about the past lives of the imperial family. This UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site is amongst the most popular Vienna tours, enabling you to get that special feel, you're a part of the history that surrounds you.Not only staterooms and its astonishing baroque garden, but the priceless historical atmosphere makes Schonbrunn palace Vienna's most intriguing tour.
- Visit the imposing and historic staterooms in Schönbrunn Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site, and Austria's most-visited attraction
- Enjoy leisure time by strolling in the beautiful gardens or take a break at the café
The imposing Schonbrunn palace is visited by millions of people from all over the world every year and it is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in Vienna. As you get more and more information about the history and the residents of one of the most spectacular castles in Austria, this palace tour with its chariots will make you feel like a prince or princess for a few hours!
This walking tour begins in front of Albertina museum, next to the famous opera house. After a short ride, we will arrive at the imperial palace where you'll be guided through the historic staterooms and its astonishing baroque gardens.
After our inside Schönbrunn palace tour is finished, you will have the free time to walk the beautiful gardens and catch a glimpse of the Gloriette, an arch on top of a hill overlooking Vienna’s forests. Or take a break at the café - a great spot to enjoy a coffee or even visit the famous “Strudelshow” where you can experience how a traditional Viennese apple strudel is prepared.
- Transportation ticket (2,20
To make sure that everybody will enjoy the tour right from the start, we´d like to place some useful information at your disposal:
- As the palace administration assigns us an exact time slot to enter the palace, we have to leave the meeting point on time! That´s why we have to ask you for absolute punctuality – please be there 15 minutes before tour start ideally! If you don´t make it on time we, unfortunately, have to leave without you, otherwise, it would be a very uncomfortable situation for our other guests and also for the guide, who has to make sure to reach the palace on time.
- From the meeting point, you will travel by subway to the palace accompanied by your guide. Please note that it´s not possible to meet our guide at the palace. The castle and the gardens are getting very crowded, especially in high season, so it would be too risky that you miss each other.
- Thank you very much for your understanding! We are looking forward to welcoming you on our tour!
The tour starts at 2.30 pm at our meeting point in front of Albertina building right next to the fountain (street level, not upstairs at the museum´s entrance!). Just look for the green umbrella!
Vienna, Albertinaplatz 1
Directions to departure
Next to the famous Opera House, underground Karlsplatz U1, U2, U4 exit opera
No cancellation fee will be applied if you cancel at least 7 days in advance. Cancelling 3 to 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancelling 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.